Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

100 Things About Me #138

Third Time Mikey
And now, for all you youngsters, I've consented to share these action-packed photographs of my Third Birthday Commemoration Ball and Nap Delay.

The scene is Washington, D.C., our republic's capital. The powdered wigs are on hiatus. It is March 20th in a gentler century. The time: 2:30 p.m. Fifty-seven degrees Fahrenheit. I don't have the lake levels. Next high tide: 6:47 on your ride home. A hush falls over the crowd. The curtain goes up. Nature withholds all bleats until intermission. Miklos Rozsa cues the frenetic piccolos....




An ugly incident, my first run-in with the paparazzi. Big brothers Billy and Bobby hold me back.




"Look at me, I'm diaperless!"




Working it.




Helping the poor people of Holland.

100 Things: #1 | Previous | Next
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...