Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Fall Foliage Photos IN COLOR


I risked my life, going outside into the yard to snap some shots. I saw no evidence of my evil nemesis, The Black Bear™ -- although our The Welcome Bear™ (lower right) was cordial, as usual.

We pay scale.


Here's a pretty view overlooking the creek (lower right) from our deck, where the snakes come to sun.

There was no dastardly The Black Bear™ to confront when I strolled down to walk along the shore. And no stingray jumped out of the water to pierce my chest with its barb, either. Numbers one and three on My List for a Good Day™.

Two is piping hot dryer lint.

Four: Flip-flops on Mute.


This shady drive borders our property, ending at the creekside. I recommend the oasis to local teenagers to adopt as Lovers Lane.

I'm there most nights operating my Clorets and Sen-Sen Breath Perfume Stand™.

Not to worry, I am security conscious. I do set out warm Listerine and a plate of huckleberry and bee larvae cookies™ for The Black Bear™.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...