Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

I'm Dating the Paris Hilton Sex Tape Game

I'm having a perfectly lovely Sunday. Sandwiched between the Psalms and Jell-O shooters, I've been playing the online Paris Hilton Sex Tape Game. I found it while researching The Funny Site of the Day feature for About.

There's nothing the Internet loves better than a celebrity sex scandal and you'd think poor little rich girl Paris Hilton would know better than to be videotaped during a frisky romp. Heck, even I'm hip to photo faux pas! That's why no video cameras are ever on the premises when I'm manning the traffic cones, chocolatey Nutter Butter Bites, and lawn gargoyles of love. Oh, occasionally, I'll admit a sketch artist into the bedroom to sit in the bleachers and doodle me diddling, but that's for my eyes only -- and, maybe, an attractive pant-by-numbers portrait, available at better stores everywhere.

If you wanna play with Paris, here's more on the game, which is innocent, by the way. But screwy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...