Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Rustle While I Work

Overheard From My Computer
Our dizzily exciting Saturday morning was highlighted by the ceremonial changing of the goo. Out with the old cat box innards, in with the new kitty litter.

Part of this process involves the spreading of a wide expanse of fresh newspaper under the container to protect the bathroom's linoleum in case of an accident.

Mission accomplished.

Twenty minutes later, I heard the occasional whisper of paper pages in motion from the other side of the closed lavatory door. These rippling sounds persisted until my curiosity got the best of me.

Actual conversation:

Mike: Are you reading the floor?

[pause]

Donna:
[giggles] Yesss...

1 comment:

Jorge said...

The temptation's irresistible. I know.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...