Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

What the Heck Was I Thinking?

Actual Messages I Wrote, Forgot, Then Found While Cleaning Out My Correspondence Folders 

05/14/09 

I'd like to have those things. We're running low on clutter. 

05/23/09

Watched THE DEVIL AND DANIEL WEBSTER (1941) tonight for the first time. Good and fascinating. I'm told Daniel Webster is related to me, distant cousin or something. He never writes.

06/01/09

On behalf of Cheetos, let me just say, I HATE YOU!!

06/05/09

Beauty. It's the next best thing to Agnes Moorehead on a raft.

06/02/09

The good news is I cleaned out my car. Want some six-year-old Life Savers? Never been opened.

06/03/09

Oh, we don't hate you, Scott. We're grateful to learn this bad news, although I think we're now kaput on Mallowmars.

I rarely eat whole eggs, but do the Eggbeaters thang. I'm down to only a beak or two a month.

Well, I'm feeling ready for a snack. Tonight: cinderblock. Low sodium and stays crunchy in coconut milk. You can also break into the coconut with it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...