Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Off the Wall

Saving Facebook: My Confessions 

On Chile's Tsunami Knocking Earth Off Its Axis
I don't have time to worry about it. I'm too busy, going through the house, moving everything a skosh back to the right.



On the Oscars
Friend Cathy
I fell asleep before all the major announcements.... Did anybody win??

Mike
Nobody won. They decided to go back to the drawing board and reboot Shrek. I'm sorry, reboot Streisand.



On Daylight Saving Time
Mike
Limbering the fingers for the time change tonite. I've long been taught "all things in moderation," so I'll be forwarding my clocks 30 mins.

Friend William Colquitt
Take it slow Mike - maybe jump 10 minutes at a time, once and hour from 1:00 to 6:00.

Mike
Yes. Slow. That resetting due to the tsunami knocking the Earth off its axis, shortening the day, is touchy.

I may need a green visor. I'm going to have to have a green visor....

Later
$%@#! Is it the blue wire? Or the red wire?...

Even Later, 3:35 p.m.
Hour Eleven: Turning clocks forward to Daylight Saving Time. So far, so good. Well, the Kit-Cat Clock sprayed me, but the goggles worked....

3:43 p.m.
This just handed to me: "It is Hour Twelve."

$%#@!!

3:47 p.m.
This just handed to me: "No, it is not. It is Hour Thirteen."

Mommy!...

4:00 p.m.
Freakin' sundials...

10:20 p.m.
Friend Cathy
Dear Mikey..hang in there...tomorrow's Monday...it"ll be OKAY by then....

11:00 p.m.
Somehow, I have managed to sideways the clocks one hour.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...