Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Off the Wall

Saving Facebook: My Confessions: 

On the Question, "Do you think Mike Durrett believes in The Tooth Fairy?"
I do most certainly believe in The Tooth Fairy, the cheap %@#!*.

On My High School Reunion:
Friend Gary
I'm planning on attending. That's fair warning.

Mike
Excellent, Gary. It's been 44 years since we sat together alphabetically. I'll finally get to catch up with the back of your head.

On Dealing With Zombies:
I'm not up on the topic. The only ongoing zombie experience I have is my relentless acquisition of Cheetos.

On an Advertisement:
Mike
"Thick Yellow Nail Fungus" is advertising on my Facebook page, but can I become a fan? No, there is no option for that. I guess I am not good enough. I'm going to be quiet the rest of this evening. I'm deflated. I'll be over there....

Friend Frank Thompson
Can you really become a fan of thick yellow nail fungus? An admirer, certainly, but a fan?

Mike
Oh, I could. I am very loyal.

On the Question, "Do you think Mike Durrett is fast?"
Fast? I have to take a four-hour nap and a Slurpee to get up to sluggish.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...