Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Thoughts During 'Happy Days: A New Grease'

  • I'd be happier with my $34.25 times two and our day back.

  • Life was more innocent without that kinetic Tom Bosley impersonator dancing in my head.

  • Eww. The prop master tonging Fonzie his T-shirt.

  • Will there be a gratuitous Laverne and Shirley referen-- Yep. Can we leave now?

  • Richie Cunningham is bald, you know.

  • How much longer must I wait for unborn chuckleheaded thespians to Broadway-revive Punky Brewster and Urkel? Alas! Hear my cries, Fate!

  • Poor Mrs. C. was ignor-- ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz...

  • I hope they wake me for the dramatic climax: Going Home.

  • Gosharoonies, I wonder wherever the Chachi Fan Club delegates are seated?

  • Hmm. My hives spell out: "AAAAYH!"

  • "How do you do, ladies? I'm in town all week national touring as TV's Potsie, and this is my studly chorus boy, Ralph Malph."

  • I'm watching poodle skirts!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...