Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Mikellaneous

Follow Mike on Twitter
My Recent Confessions and Observations on Twitter, Where Everything Must Be Said in 140 Characters or Less

I much prefer 1962 Elvis in GIRLS! GIRLS! GIRLS! to 1976 Elvis in GIRTH! GIRTH! GIRTH!

News Headline: "Gettin' Ready for Sundance with Brittany Snow" -- Oh, great, who's gonna play Butch? Lindsay Lohan?

I'm watching THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL (1951) on Blu-ray. Then, off to the theatre to see what my friend calls KEANU BARADA NIKTO, DUDE!

News Item: "Man dresses up girlfriend like grandmother to withdraw her money." Please tell me they're not buying the Bates Motel. Please!

Haven't seen BENJAMIN BUTTON, yet. ... Wait. Yes, I have. Jonathan Winters played him on MORK & MINDY.

Speaking of MORK & MINDY, I was stung by pal Randy Stewart's assessment, "Pam Dawber is much cuter than Mud Dawber."

Item: "Couple weds at Taco Bell." With this chalupa, I now pronounce you man & wife & Double Decker Taco. You may extra hot sauce the bride.

This new year, we must join hands, hearts & minds to solve life's greatest mystery: Does Popeye the Sailor Man really live in a garbage can?

[Message to:] @treesandshrubs I'm thinking about responding to your 3-weeks-old tweet to me on procrastination. I'll let you know, maybe. Maybe not.

News Item: "Nut Bandits Steal $100,000 in Cashews." That ain't exactly peanuts, but, thankfully, no one was 'saulted.

Follow Mike on Twitter
Follow Me on Twitter

Twitter Birds by SpoonGraphics
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...